The Kagiso Shanduka Trust (KST) District Whole School Development Programme, a partnership between Kagiso Trust and the Cyril Ramaphosa Foundation in collaboration with the Free State Department of Education, geld an infrastructure handover launch in Botshabelo and Thaba Nchu, Free State Province.
The infrastructure launch event saw five schools receiving infrastructure ranging from Life and Physical Science laboratories, a library, Media Centres and Grade R Classrooms on 10 October 2017 in the Motheo District, Free State Province.
Schools that were launched included:
- Mabela Primary School, Botshabelo
- Senakangwedi Secondary School, Botshabelo
- Mokitlane Primary School, Thaba Nchu
- RT Mokgopa Secondary, Thaba Nchu
- Tlotlanang Comibined School, Thaba Nchu