On the 11th of February 2022, the Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) welcomed 30 new students to its programme. The students were welcomed through a hybrid induction programme held both physically and virtually. This new cohort of students will be joining the many youth supported by CRET at various institutions of higher education and skills development training across the country. The students received study resources such as laptops and textbooks.
- CRET has long implemented a holistic bursary support and youth development model. Its offerings include:
- Career guidance and psychometric testing
- 24/7 ICAS psycho-social wellness support and access to private social workers and psychological services.
- On-going soft skills training, including team building, time management, budgeting, emotional quotient (EQ), personal branding and computer skills.
- One-to-one mentorship
- Community service and social responsibility commitments
- Learner and driver training
- Work-readiness workshops, CV and interview skills assistance
- Internship and holiday work opportunities
To partner with CRET to support holistic student and youth development contact email@example.com